Check out our ever-growing list of articles about Cornell’s hard cider research, education, and outreach!
- Cornell Research. 19 Oct 2017. The emerging industry of hard cider. By Jackie Sift.
- Democrat and Chronicle. 26 July 2017. Greece’s Blue Barn Cidery is the apple of the Wolf family’s eye. By Will Cleveland.
- Appellation Cornell. New Cider Course for Viticulture and Enology Students. By Marin Cherry.
- Cornell Chronicle. 4 May 2017. Course teaches hard cider production, from fruit to fermentation. By Jennifer Savran Kelly.
- Good Fruit Grower. 26 Apr 2017. Cider makers embrace regional variation: embrace the nuance. By Ross Courtney.
- Draft Magazine. 11 Apr 2017. Spanish Cider from American Soil. By Kate Bernot.
- Modern Farmer. 11 Jan. 2017. Meet Dr. Gregory Peck, the Grand Pomologist of Hard Cider. By Brian Barth.
- Cidercraft Magazine. Nov 2016 (Vol 6). In the Field: Pomologists Dig Roots into Cider Apple Research. by Jeff Book.
- Scienmag: Science Magazine. 28 Nov 2016. How Crop Load Density Affects Apple Juice, Hard Cider Quality. Press release on HortScience publication.
- The Cornell Daily Sun. 2 Oct 2016. Prof Researches Apple Production in ‘Fast-Growing’ Hard Cider Industry. By Hany Zerbib.
- Cornell Chronicle. 26 Sept 2016. Cornell Research Points the Way to Better Hard Cider. By Krisy Gassier.
- Cornell Alumni Magazine. Sept/Oct 2016. Liquid Gold: Cornellians are at the Forefront of New York’s Hard Cider Renaissance. By Beth Saulnier.
- Cornell Sensory Evaluation Center. 11 August 2016. Hard Cider Study Update. By Amruta Byatnal.
- Station News, New York Agricultural Experiment Station. 19 May 2016. Beyond Beer and Wine: Cornell Workshop Shows How to Produce Many Fermented Drinks. By Rob Way.