The goal of the Cider Science resource is to address frequently asked questions about hard cider in succinct few minute videos to various audiences.
- What is a cider apple? How is it different from a normal apple?
- What are the different types of cider apples? How do I taste the difference?
- Where has hard cider been in the past 30 years? (Coming soon)
Beginning cider makers:
- What are polyphenols, and how do they impact my cider? (Coming soon)
- What is the difference between tannins and polyphenols? (Coming soon)
- An easy way to taste learn what tannins taste like. (Coming soon)
- Are smaller or larger apples better for cider? (Coming soon)
Advanced Cider Makers
- Upon request
We want to hear from cider makers and consumers alike. If you have a question about hard cider send an email to: Ncw43@cornell.edu and we will try to make a short video to answer your question!